Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Make To Order
|Truck Cover/cargo Cover/trailer Cover/pallet Cover
0.5mm PVC Coated Tarpaulin Fabric,
Cargo Cover PVC Coated Tarpaulin Fabric,
0.5mm PVC Coated Cloth
China Factory 0.5mm Pvc Coated Tarps In Standard Size Truck Cover
Description of pvc coated tarpaulin
PVC coated tarpaulin is made of high strength polyester canvas fabric, coated with polyvinyl chloride (PVC) paste resin with addition of variety of chemical additives, like DOP, anti-aging and anti-static components, etc.
680g tarpaulin is suitable for truck cover,trailer cover,cargo cover,etc.
680gsm pvc coated tarpaulin features:
2) Fire retardant, UV-protective, antimicrobial, oilproof, stain, acid and alkali resistance
3) Temperature and weather resistant, anti-oxidation and durable
4) All color can be customize
Application of 680gsm pvc coated tarpaulin
1.Truck cover,Top roof and side curtain.
2.Our door, Top roof and side curtain.
3.Rain and sunshine shelter,playground.
4.Army tent,carriage tent and house buiding.
1. After cleaning, put the canvas tarpaulin in a ventilated and cool place to dry naturally. Do not put the tarpaulin under the hot sun or put the tarpaulin in a high temperature place to bake, in order to prevent degumming or degumming and accelerate aging.
2, cleaning force should be gentle and uniform. Do not force to brush, so as not to short lines, or brush off the shoe design and decorative parts.
3. Avoid contact with sharp and sharp objects to prevent scratches.
4, for white tarpaulin, do not contact with carbon ink and other difficult to clean items. This color of the tarpaulin after cleaning, in the toothpaste, or white chalk powder. Pay attention to uniform, after cool dry, can prevent discoloration. Or take two sheets of clean white paper and cover them, dry them and tear them off. Can also prevent discoloration.
5. The tarpaulin should be repaired in time if there are minor faults such as broken wires, dropped wires, or loose decorative parts. To extend its service life. The general canvas can be divided into two categories, one is coarse canvas, the other is fine canvas. A canvas is what we call a tarp, a tarp. Because this type of canvas woven fabric is strong, strong, folding, and relatively good water resistance. It's often used by us for transportation, for cover of open storage. This is also the origin of the name tarp, tarpaulin. We also use canvas to pitch our tents in the wilderness.
Contact Person: admin